Here is your weekly Saturday list of the ten best selling books about the Civil War in Florida according to the data at http://www.barnesandnoble.com/:
- The Battle of Natural Bridge Florida: The Confederate Defense of Tallahassee
- The Battle of Marianna, Florida
- The Civil War on Pensacola Bay, 1861-1862
- Rebel Storehouse: Florida's Contribution to the Confederacy
- Stephen Russell Mallory
- Florida's Lighthouses in the Civil War
- The Battle of Olustee, 1864: The Final Union Attempt to Seize Florida
- Confederate Florida: The Road to Olustee
- Florida in the Civil War
- Discovering the Civil War in Florida: A Reader and Guide
Once again, thank you to everyone who has helped to make The Battle of Natural Bridge and The Battle of Marianna so successful. I donate the profits from these books to a number of worthwhile community organizations and your interest has helped in a wide variety of historic preservation efforts.
I didn't include it here, because it isn't completely about the Civil War in Florida, but my other book, Two Egg, Florida: A Collection of Ghost Stories, Legends and Unusual Facts is also doing very well. It includes the stories behind the stories about a number of Northwest Florida legends, including several about the Civil War.
All of the books are available through http://www.barnesandnoble.com/, http://www.amazon.com/, http://www.bamm.com/, http://www.borders.com/, http://www.target.com/, etc., and there is still plenty of time to have them delivered before Christmas.
If you are in Northwest Florida, signed copies are also available at Chipola River Book and Tea at 4402 Lafayette Street in downtown Marianna (across the street from the Battle of Marianna monument).